Monday, October 26, 2009

Baby Registry now ready!

Adrian's caring and adoring fans want to be able to do something, anything, to celebrate the new baby girl...Adrian and Alexa have set up two (2) Baby Registries so that we too can feel a part of it all. Auntie and Uncles alike want to help.


With lots of adorable baby stuff, all price ranges, and very affordable selections you can choose a baby gift (or two, or three) for the new baby girl.

You will need to enter a name/password to enter the Registry. Try using Alexandra Tonelli and get ready to "oooh and awwww" over little girly things..
 
Babies 'R' Us
The Juvenile Shop
 
Use either or both of the links below to start shopping! Or, if you would rather...why not make a donation to PEACE (there is a link on bottom of this page)  in honor of the baby?


Be sure to read Adrian's note at Official Adrian Paul Site

Are you excited yet?? Why not share and tell us what you bought for the baby? Feel free to share hints and tips for the new parents too!

Peace..
~Riley~
Adrian's Angels

5 comments:

  1. Hi Riley.. Well, I went over to Babies R Us and I saw an adorable Crawley pink pokka dot baby dress that Alex picked out. I just had to get that little dress. I hope others will jump in there and participate also.

    I think this is going to be a FUN holiday season..

    Sheryl318@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great Sheryl!! They have a lot of cute stuff as well as thoughtful items, things they will need to take care of the baby. A lot of it is quite affordable!

    Peace..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to just say the very obvious, that I think the baby's name should be da da daaaa... Adrianna! after him, and if the next ones a boy they should call him Alexander after her.
    Now that was easy. LOL
    Will Smith did it I think, with Willow and Jaden if I remember right.
    All the best! Were all so excited for you both.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they should name the girl something very feminine but a bit Italian. I like Isabella or Sofia?

    sheryl

    ReplyDelete